Nascot Homes is a privately owned house building and development
company borne from the desire to bring exceptional quality homes to
Each scheme is completely bespoke, our acute attention to detail starts at a project’s inception and is present in every aspect. The result of this process is innovative and unique homes which seamlessly integrate with their environment.
The Nascot team are here to help at every step of your journey into one of the homes.
The dedicated team are familiar with every aspect of the homes and their specification.
- The first step of the journey is choosing the right home for you. Explore the brochure, floor plans, specification and speak to the sales advisers at any opportunity.
- With the right home selected, get in touch with us and provide us with a few details about your financial arrangements and any existing property you need to sell. We'll need to make sure you are a proceedable buyer.
- On acceptance of a reservation we will also need confirmation of your solicitor’s details, a reservation form will be completed and a reservation deposit will be required (the amount may vary with each development).
- Once the reservation form is completed and the deposit received the home is taken off the market and you proceed to exchange of contracts...
- After reserving a home we will send your solicitor a legal pack which will include the contract.
- A contractual exchange will (typically) be required within 21 days and this is legally binding between Nascot Homes and the purchaser.
- Typically a 10% deposit will be required at exchange.
- Between exchange and completion you will be kept informed of progress on the development and anticipated completion dates for your home.
- On completion day you take ownership of the home following payment of the balance of the purchase price.
- Prior to completion a member of the Nascot team will conduct a demonstration meeting with you in your home. You are shown how to make the most of the various features of your home.
- On the day itself one of the Nascot team will meet you at the property to provide you the keys to your new home.
- A handover pack is provided which contains user instructions, warranty certificates and other useful information.
- Now you can enjoy your new home!
With a wide spectrum of high specification, energy efficient new build homes backed by 10-year warranties... there is every reason to make your new home a Nascot Home.
So, please get in touch, register your interest or find out where we’re building!