Stamp Duty Paid
1. Offer applies to selected plots only, subject to status, contract and availability
2. Offer is to pay a sum equivalent to the purchaser's stamp duty up to a maximum of 3.6% of the purchase price of your new Nascot home.
3. Payment will be made to the purchaser's solicitor on the date of legal completion
4. Purchaser's intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving a property before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form.
5. RSL and buy to let properties are excluded from this offer.
6. Offer does not apply to any shared equity properties, which includes but is not limited to Help to Buy
7. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nascot Homes offer.
8. Prices and details are correct at time of going to press. Nascot reserves the right to withdraw or alter these offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee. Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee.
9. If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.